Administrative Information Systems
Executive Director of Administrative Information Systems
The Administrative Information Systems division of the University of North Texas Computing and Information Technology Center specializes in the effective use of information technology in support of the administrative functions of the University of North Texas System. Key elements of this mission include:
- Developing and nurturing partnerships with administrative information owners and providers.
- Incorporating leading technology software and hardware from the private sector with institution specific applications developed internally to meet the administrative needs of the UNT System.
- Providing support for the acquisition, implementation, integration, customization, maintenance and operation of third-party administrative software packages.
- Providing analysis, design, programming, maintenance and operation services for customized information systems.
- Developing and implementing strategies to provide analytical reporting for decision makers at all levels within the UNT System.
- Providing secure, stable and responsive infrastructure in support of these administrative applications.
- Developing and supporting integration with external entities through automated interfaces and reporting.
- AIS Procedure Manual (updated 3/8/2010)
Address your questions about this page to:
EIS Training, Communications, & Administration Manager